Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
2018 Activity indicators
- 2 public projects: ISCIII, CAM.
- 3 private projects
- 2 competitive HR contracts
- 12 publications
- IF: 36.82
- Publications in D1: 1 (8%)
- Publications in Q1: 2 (58%)
- 1 award for excellence in doctoral thesis supervision. Dr. Buján
- Evaluators of ANECA, ASUCYL, CAM and Fundación Progreso Salud: 1 PI
- Member of the editorial committee of the journal Histology and Histopathology: 1 PI
- 2 months' stay at other centres:
- Graduated School of Health Policy and Public Health. New York (USA)
- 1 visitor received and 1 month's stay
- Université Clermont Auvergne (France
- Development and study of experimental tissue repair and regeneration models: Art.83 (PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL) and Publication (García-Honduvilla et al. Immuno-modulatory effect of local rhEGF treatment during tissue repair in diabetic ulcers. Endocr Connect).
- Line of venous insufficiency as clinical marker of placental damage: Project FIS (PI18/00912) and Publication (García-Honduvilla et al. Placentas from women with pregnancy-associated venous insufficiency show villi damage with evidence of hypoxic cellular stress. Hum Pathol).
- Line of study of venous vascular disease: Thesis and Publication (Ortega et al. Implication of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathway in the Process of Incompetent Valves in Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency and the Relationship with Aging. Oxid Med Cell Longev).
- Line of Bone-Infection repair: Project SECOT (Evaluation of cements modified with antibiotic-doped PLGA nanoparticles in bone infection models) and Study of the osteoinductive capacity of trabecular metal (TANTALIO).
- Tissue Engineering Techniques and Biomaterials in the development of tissue substitutes: Repair of maxillofacial defects (from experimental clinical studies: MUTUA MADRILEÑA PRIZE (Clinical study in which we compare mandibular reconstruction through classic technique with microvascular flap of the prone guided by virtually designed and 3D printed splints).