2019 Activity indicators
- 4 competitive public projects - ISCIII, MINECO.
- 1 private led project.
- 5 competitive HR contracts.
- 1 supervised read thesis.
- Project evaluators in national institutions: 2 PIs.
- Project evaluators in European institutions: 1 PI.
- Member of editorial committees: 1 PI.
- 1 month's stay at other centres:
- Chile University.
- University Hospital of Valencia (Spain).
- 1 visitor received and 1 month's stay:
- Republica University (Uruguay).
- 2 national patents:
- P201930524 "Aptamers specific for TLR-4 and their uses".
- P201930524 "FPR2 receptor agonist aptamers".
- 2 European patents:
- EP17382610 extended in USA 16/647,368 and EU 18 734 266.2 in 2020"MAFG as a potential therapeutic target to restore chemosensitivity in platinum-resistant cancer cells".
- EP 18 382 888.8 "Specific aptamers against the human protein MNK1 and its use in MNK1 detection method and as a MNK1 inhibitor".
- Participation in the MADRI+D HealthStar program.
- Obtaining of 2 pre-doctoral contracts from the Community of Madrid.
- Participation as inventors in a new patent: "FPR2 receptor agonist aptamers and their uses" P201930524. 10th of June 2019 and PCT extension of the patent "Aptamers and their use in the treatment of cancer". PCT/EP2019/083547. 03rd of December 2019.
- Defense of Celia Pinto's doctoral thesis entitled: "Anti-tumor effect of an aptamer against protein kinase MNK1b in breast cancer" rated with excellent cum laude.
- Collaboration with national and international groups for the development of diagnostic and therapeutic tools.
|Articles||Accum. FI||Mean FI||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews