2018 Activity indicators
- 4 competitive public projects - ISCIII, MINECO
- 1 private project
- 4 competitive HR contracts
- 6 publications
- IF: 25.6
- Publications in D1: 2 (33%)
- Publications in Q1: 3 (50%)
- Project evaluators in national institutions: 3 PIs
- Project evaluators in European institutions: 1 PI
- Member of editorial committees: 1 PI
- 3 visitors received and 24+ months' stay:
- Madrid Complutense University
- Alcalá de Henares University
- Aptus Biotech
- 1 PCT application entitled "Aptamers specific for TLR-4 and uses thereof" (PCT/EP2015/064277). Inventors:Ignacio Lizasoaín, Victor M. González, Gerónimo Fernández, M. Ángeles Moro, M. Elena Martín, Ana Moragas
- 1 application PCT EP2018/06815 with EP17382610 entitled "MAFG as a potential therapeutic target to restore chemosensitivity in platinum-resistant cancer cells" a joint ownership with IdiPaz, HULP, UAM
- 1 application EP 18 382 888.8 entitled "Specific aptamers against the human protein mnk1 and its use in MNK1 detection method and as a MNK1 inhibitor".
- Granting of the "IV prize of technology and knowledge in the area of biomedical sciences and of health" granted by Madrid Complutense University.
- Inventors in 1 new patent: "Aptamers and their use in the treatment of cancer" EP18382888. 03 December 2018.
- Participation of several members of the group in high impact index publications (2 in D1 and 3 in Q1: Mol Ther. 2018 Aug 1;26(8):2047-2059; Transl Res. 2018;200:1-17; Oncotarget. 2018;9(17):13501-13516.
- Obtaining of financing for the execution of a project "Preclinical validation of a formulation based on an MNK1 aptamer as antitumor therapy and in breast cancer" in collaboration with the National Biotechnology Centre, financed in the Technological Development in Health programme of the ISCIII (DTS18/00029).
- Obtaining of financing for the execution of a project "Validation of a TLR4 aptamer a therapy in breast cancer" in collaboration with the company Aptus Biotech, financed by the Community of Madrid (IND2018/BMD-9641).
|Articles||Accum. FI||Mean FI||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews