2018 Activity indicators
- 3 competitive projects
- 33 clinical trials or projects
- 3 competitive HR contracts
- 54 publications
- IF: 263.49
- Publications in D1:12 (22%)
- Publications in Q1: 18 (33%)
- 1 supervised thesis
- 1 manual for respiratory emergencies
- Project and scientific communications evaluators: 1 PI
- Members of editorial committees: 1 PI
- 2 awards: best article and young researcher: Dr. Jiménez
- David Jiménez appointed Chair of the Pulmonary Embolism Group of the ERS.
- Deisy Barrios financed by the ISCIII for the clinical trial AIR (Oxygen in patients with intermediate risk PE).
- David Jiménez awarded the price for the best clinical article published in 2018 by SEPAR.
- David Jiménez start of the TEP Code in the Community of Madrid.
- Jiménez D, Bikdeli B. Outpatient management of low-risk patients with acute symptomatic pulmonary embolism. Lancet Respir Med 2018; 6: 669-670. PMID: 30535318. Q1/D1
|Articles||Accum. IF||Mean IF||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
*Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews