Molecular Pathology of Cancer Group
2018 Activity indicators
- 2 national competitive public projects - ISCIII
- 9 private led projects
- 1 competitive HR contract
- 18 publications
- IF: 43.11
- Publications in Q1: 6 (33%)
- 1 supervised read thesis
- National public agency project evaluators: 1 PI
- Members of national and international editorial committees: 1 PI
- 4 consensus documents: ESMO; SEOM, SEAP, SEFH
- 17 visitors received and 56 months' stay
- Madrid Carlos III University
- Madrid Complutense University
- Alcalá University
- CEP Camino Real
- Boosting of national alliances: the group has obtained financing from the AECC as part of the consortium of Stable Coordinated Groups ("Targeting the most aggressive type of endometrial carcinoma") and maintains links to CIBERONC.
- Participation in the preparation of the national consensus on predictive biomarkers for breast and ovarian cancer.
- Collaboration with multiple national and international companies via agreements for the centralised determination of biomarkers in cancer.
- Preparation of new NGS protocols for application in research and diagnostics.
- Education in research via the supervision of doctoral theses and master theses.
|Article||Accum. FI||Mean FI||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% on D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines & reviews