Molecular Pathology of Cancer Group
2019 Activity indicators
- 2 national competitive public projects.
- 9 private led projects.
- 1 competitive HR contract.
- 13 publications.
- IF: 38.02.
- Publications in Q1 or Q2: 7 (54%).
- 1 award for best science communication.
- 2 clinical guidelines: OMS and SEAP-IAP-AEGH.
- National public agency project evaluators: 1 PI.
- Members of national and international editorial committees: 1 PI.
- 4 consensus documents: ESMO; SEOM, SEAP, SEFH.
- 5 visitors received and 21 months' stay:
- Castilla la Mancha University (Spain).
- Alcalá University (Madrid, Spain).
- Participation in the development of the national consensus on mutational screening for BRCA1/2 genes as predictors of therapeutic response in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- The group has discovered the high frequency of activating mutations of the ERBB2 gene in invasive lobular breast carcinoma.
- Collaboration with multiple national and international companies via agreements for the centralised determination of biomarkers in cancer.
- Strengthening of national alliances: the group belongs to the CIBERONC network and is also part of the consortium of Coordinated Stable Groups funded by the AECC as part of the consortium ("Targeting the most aggressive type of endometrial carcinoma").
- Education in research via the supervision of master theses.
|Article||Accum. FI||Mean FI||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% on D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines & reviews