2019 Activity indicators
- 6 national competitive public led projects.
- 3 private led projects.
- 4 competitive HR contracts.
- 21 publications.
- IF: 101.66.
- Publications in D1: 7 (33%).
- Publications in Q1: 14 (67%).
- Evaluators of national public agencies: 4 PIs.
- Members of editorial committees: 1 PI.
- 7 visitors received and 35 months' visit:
- Alcalá University (Madrid, Spain).
- Cartagena University (Colombia).
- 1 protection of a method for the prognosis of oral immunotherapy for the treatment of cow's milk protein allergy (PCT/ES2014/070634) Patents family extended to 5 countries and collaboration agreement with a company in the diagnostic sector for its development.
- In contrast to LDL receptor deficiency, deficiency of the LDL receptor-adapting protein ARH (LDLRAP1:c.1A>G) allows significant LDL receptor activity in lymphocytes.
- Morbid obesity alters sperm concentration, the expression and cellular location of lipid receptors (SR-BI and LDLr), transporters (ABCA1), and HSL in human sperm. However, after obesity surgery surgical treatment, sperm characteristics do not improve despite beneficial changes in reproductive hormones.
- Curcumin, a polyphenol widely used in gastronomy, alters the ceramides metabolism and counteracts the esterified lipids accumulation in the cells.
- Printing of protein and DNA microarrays on multiwell plates and development of a membrane microarray for the diagnosis of cow's milk protein allergy.
- The bone involvement of the patient with phenylketonuria (PKU) is not as severe as in other metabolopathies, unlike what has been admitted to date. Likewise, the characteristic low cholesterol levels in these patients during childhood increase notably with age, blurring the diagnostic value of this parameter in adults.
Articles Q1 or Q2
% in Q1 or Q2
% in D1
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews