Dendrimers for biomedical applications
2018 Activity indicators
- 7 national competitive public projects
- 2 competitive HR contracts
- 6 publications
- IF: 23.69
- Publications in Q1: 5 (83%)
- 1 supervised thesis
- 1 prize for best patent
- Evaluator for public bodies: 1 PI
- 7 months' stay at external centres
- Barcelona University (CIBER-BBN)
- University of Western Ontario (Canada)
- University of Lodz (Poland)
- MINECO. Dendronization as a synthetic tool to obtain dendritic nanosystems specifically designed for use in biomedical applications. CTQ2017-86224-P (2018-2020).
- Networks of Excellence. (I) Dendritic nanosystems as therapeutic agents and vectors in different biomedical applications (II). (NANODENDMED II-CM). Ref. B2017/BMD-3703 (2018-2021). Tumor immunity and cancer immunotherapy (IMMUNOTHERCAN-CM). Ref. B2017/BMD-3733 (2018-2021).
- Sutfonate-ended carbosilane dendrimers with a flexible scaffold cause inactivation of HIV-1 virions and gp120 shedding. Por: Sepulveda-Crespo D, de la Mata FJ, Gómez R et ál. Nanoscale. 2018: 10; 19 : 8998-9011
- Guerrero-Beltran C, Rodríguez-Izquierdo I, Serramia J, Ma et ál. Anionic Carbosilane Dendrimers Destabilize the GP120-CD4 Complex Blocking HIV-1 Entry and Cell to Cell Fusion. Bioconjugate Chemistry. 2018: 29; 5: 1584-1594
- Carbosilane metal dendrimers containing SCHIFF-base ligand ruthenium and copper coordinates, their preparation and their uses. P201800146.