2019 Activity indicators
- 1 European project FET-OPEN.
- 1 national project MINECO.
- 1 competitive HR contract (Sara Borrell).
- 10 publications.
- IF: 48.86.
- Publications in D1: 2 (20%).
- Publications in Q1: 6 (60%).
- 1 supervised read thesis.
- Public agency evaluators: 3 PIs.
- Members of editorial committees: 1 PI.
- 1 Spanish patent application (P201730451)"Use of a composition based on a combination of fluorescent nanoparticles".
- 1 international patent application (PCT-201900006) "Super fluorescent Ag2S nanoparticles in the near infrared region and method of obtaining them."
- Inauguration of the new laboratory for the preparation and advanced characterisation of nanomaterials for biomedical applications.
- Establishment of new collaborative networks at European level within the COST programme. Includes the request for a new network focused on preclinical thermal imaging.
- Development of new animal models for the use of nanostructures for brain diagnosis.
- Start of construction on the new preclinical image laboratory.
- Development of new nanomaterials for rapid diagnosis of cardiovascular conditions.
|Articles||Accum. FI||Mean FI||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews