Cancer stem cells and fibroinflammatory microenvironment
2019 Activity indicators
- 1 European project – EuroNanoMed III.
- 2 competitive public led project - ISCIII.
- 4 competitive private projects.
- 3 competitive HR contracts.
- 6 publications.
- IF: 51.59.
- Publications in D1: 3 (50%).
- Publications in Q1: 4 (67%).
- Public entities evaluator: 1 PI.
- Members of editorial committees: 1 PI.
- 1 month's stay at other centre:
- Health Research Institute of Aragon (Spain)
- 1 visitors received and 3 months' stay:
- Maimonides Institute of Biomedical Research of Córdoba (IMIBIC). Spain.
- Start of the project: "Combating Pancreatic Cancer by Identifying Those Genes Essential for Cancer Stem Cell-Mediated Tumorigenicity". FERO Foundation.
- Start of the project: "Photoactivable nanoparticles to immunostimulate the tumour microenvironment in pancreatic cancer (PANIPAC)". Eranet EuroNanoMed III (AC18/00107).
- Blasco MT et al., Complete regression of advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma upon combined inhibition of EGFR and C-Raf. Cancer Cell, 2019; 35(4):573-587. PMID: 30975481, IF: 23.916 Q1/D1.
- D'Errico G et al. Tumor-associated macrophage-secreted 14-3-3 signals via AXL to promote pancreatic cancer chemoresistance. Oncogene, 2019, 38(27):5469-5485. PMID: 30936462, IF: 6.634 Q1/D1.
- Participation in the España Global Spain campaign. Audiovisual project that presents 'Democracy in motion', a reflection of the reality of the country at a democratic level of modernity and diversity. https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=J-jbYif95vw&app=destop.
|Articles||Accum. FI||Mean FI||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guideline and reviews