Associated Clinical Researchers
The large group of Associated Clinical Researchers (ICAs) of IRYCIS is formed by researchers from the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital who perform clinical trials (as principal investigators or collaborators) or non competitive public projects. Their cumulative impact factor in the last 5 years is less than 50 points and/or less than 70% of their publications are positioned in the first and second quartiles (Q1 and Q2).
The ICAs are grouped according to their clinical department or unit.
2019 Activity indicators
- 662 ICAs.
- 11 competitive projects lead by ICAs.
- 349 clinical trials lead by ICAs.
- 39 collaboration agreements and other private contracts.
- 391 publications.
- IF: 1234.00
- Publications in D1: 50 (13%).
- Publications in Q1: 109 (28%).
- 7 supervised read thesis.
- 5 new innovation ideas.
- 10 new ideas evaluated by the IRYCIS Innovation Unit during 2019.
|Articles||Accum. IF||Mean IF||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews