Associated Clinical Researchers
The large group of Associated Clinical Research Staff (PICA) of IRYCIS is made up of researchers from the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital who carry out clinical trials, both as principal investigators and collaborating staff, or projects not belonging to the National R&D&I Plan or European programmes. They have signed 1618 publications in the last 5 years, of which 50% are positioned in the first and second quartile.
The PICAs are grouped according to their clinical department or unit.
2020 Activity indicators
- 685 PICAs.
- 8 competitive projects lead by PICAs.
- 331 clinical trials lead by PICAs.
- 37 collaboration agreements and other private contracts.
- 518 publications.
- IF: 2020
- Publications in D1: 80 (15%).
- Publications in Q1: 192 (37%).
- 6 supervised read thesis.
- 6 new innovation ideas.
- 17 new ideas evaluated by the IRYCIS Innovation Unit during 2020.
|Articles||Accum. IF||Mean IF||Articles Q1 or Q2||% in Q1 or Q2||Articles D1||% in D1|
* Only original articles, editorials, guidelines and reviews