Innovation & Social Advisory Board (ISAB)
The ISAB (Industrial and Social Advisory Board) is an external advisory body to the Innovation Unit and the Innovation Committee, made up of experts in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors. Its task is to advise on the prioritization of the portfolio of innovation projects and suggest actions to facilitate their arrival on the market and the achievement of returns for the institution and society.
It will support leadership and management in the medium and long term, providing a strategic vision and approach thanks to its knowledge of the external context, trends and the needs and expectations of citizens, companies and investors.
The ISAB is constituted in 2022, and has actively participated in the first MISSION IRYCIS 2030 call.
At present, the ISAB is formed by 5 members:
- José Luis Cabero. Extensive experience in business development in the international pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. He has recently been CEO of the company AELIX, and is an advisor to multiple valuation programs and specialized venture capital funds.
- Rosendo Garganta. CEO of Devicare, a successful multinational project arising from academia. Partner of Medex Partners, an investment club that invests in start-ups in medical devices, nutraceuticals and diagnostics.
- Rocio Arroyo. CEO of Amadix, a company specialized in oncological preventive diagnostics. Member of several advisory boards for innovation and entrepreneurship. Professor at various business schools and universities.
- Clara Campàs. Co-founding partner of the Asabys Partners fund and board member of several digital health and biotech companies. She has previously held management positions in strategy and business development.
- Raúl Martín-Ruiz. Partner of Ysios Capital. Member of the board of directors of several biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies. Previously worked in the pharmaceutical sector in business development and operations.