Research, Development and Innovation Office
Its general mission is the promotion, measurement, protection and transfer of knowledge, research and innovation, as well as business development.
Functions (including, but not limited to):
- Related to scientific development and research results:
- Collection, interpretation and channelling of calls and relevant factors for research.
- Guidance and support in the preparation, presentation and justification of projects, consortiums and scientific alliances. Management of special projects.
- Internationalisation, quality programmes and other specific programs.
- Support for obtaining research resources. Business development.
- Bibliometrics. Recording, analysis and reporting of the research activity. Accreditation.
- State of science. Knowledge databases, evaluation and technical-scientific reports.
- Link and support of scientific bodies of IRYCIS.
- Related to protection of knowledge, translation and innovation:
- Identification, channelling, protection and transfer of knowledge and innovation.
- Networks and alliances for research and innovation. Search for funds, business plans, investee companies and other interests in knowledge.
- Management of patents and intellectual and industrial property.
- Support of the Innovation Committee.
The Innovation Unit is attached to the Research, Development and Innovation Office.
Head of office
Tel: +34 91 336 8964