Research in allergic diseases diagnosis and treatment
SCIENTIFIC PRODUCTION PRIOR TO DECEMBER 2019 IS LINKED TO THE GROUP "EPIDEMIOLOGY AND CLINICAL BIOSTATISTICS"
- Obtaining funding for the food allergy research line. 1) "Effect of the 'milk ladder' intervention on the development of tolerance and recognition of B-cell epitopes in children allergic to cow's milk proteins" (ISCIII-PI16 / 00205). 2) "Validation and implantation of a tool to predict the efficacy and safety of the treatment of allergy to cow's milk proteins by oral immunotherapy" (ISCIII-DTS16 / 00131). Obtención de financiación para la línea de investigación de alergia a los alimentos.
- Obtaining funding for the research line Diagnosis and treatment of allergy to chemotherapy drugs. 1) "Hypersensitivity to Platins and Taxanes: description of immunological phenotypes and search for biomarkers that optimize diagnosis and treatment” (ISCIII - PI18 / 00962). 2) "Hypersensitivity to Platins and Taxanes: description of immunological phenotypes and search for biomarkers that optimize diagnosis and treatment" (Fundación 2000. Merck grant 2019).
- Obtaining funding for the Anaphylaxis and mastocytosis research line: "Evaluation of mast cell activation in acute coronary syndrome" (SEAIC Foundation 2018) and intramural IRYCIS grant 2018.
- Publication of a systematic review on the usefulness of identifying allergenic protein peptides in the diagnosis and treatment of food allergy. Sánchez-Ruano L, de la Hoz B, Martínez-Botas J. Clinical utility of microarray B-cell epitope mapping in food allergies: A systematic review. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2020; 31 (2): 175-185. PMID: 31655013.
- Public-private partnership with an Spanish pharmaceutical company for the treatment and diagnosis of allergic diseases. Partners: private company, the IRYCIS Allergy Dpt. and the Microarray Unit. Goal: development of patent P201331200 - "Set of peptides", for monitoring milk immunotherapy in allergic patients. 2015”